- not of merchantable quality;
- not fit for purpose; or
- do not match the sample made available to you.
- The goods you purchased from us, with all original packaging reasonably intact;
- Proof of purchase, such as the original tax invoice and transaction receipt;
- Means to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product, caused by something other than you.
If you return a product to us unopened, unused and in accordance with the above conditions we will provide you with a credit voucher redeemable for any new purchase of goods from us, or, where the returned goods are determined by us to be faulty, a full refund of the purchase price you paid, plus standard shipping charges for the return of the faulty goods.
Exclusions may apply to returned products which do not meet certain criteria, such as clearance stock, customised products, or used items. To return damaged or faulty goods under this policy, please contact our customer service manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +613 9645 1933.
We reserve our right to reject the claim for refund in respect of any returned products which do not meet the above conditions, and we may return the goods to you at your cost or dispose of the product if you do not pay return postage or collect the product from us within 30 days of being notified that your claim for refund was rejected.