Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Red Castle Organic cotton collection is made of cotton derived from organic farming.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet, for those who grow it and for those who wear it.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet:
- Protecting the environment, the process of farming it renders the land fertile and restores the balance in the ecosystem
- It is produced within the framework of sustainable development
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who grow it:
- It is not harmful to the farmers’ health as chemicals are not used (less respiratory problems and less allergic reactions)
- Excessive debt is reduced resulting from the purchase of chemical pesticides
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who wear it:
- High quality organic cotton fibre is more flexible, softer and more comfortable against baby’s fragile, sensitive skin
- Anti-allergenic, organic cotton is produced without chemicals thus reducing the risk of allergies.
An innovative method is used to treat our organic cotton. It is prepared at a lower temperature using less water and reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses thus preserving the environment as much as possible.
The Red Castle infant sleeping bags are extremely popular with and acclaimed by all parents who have adopted them!
They will accompany your child throughout infancy. Sleeveless, they prevent your baby from becoming too hot and allow his body temperature to regulate to that of his bedroom (it is very important that body heat can escape through the armholes). The sleeping bag is made of a quilted Fleur de coton® fabric (TOG 2).
Today, one of the criteria put forward by the medical profession to avoid infant cot death is that the baby’s bedroom temperature be not too hot. The ideal temperature is 19-20°C / 66.2-68° F.
Two shoulder adjustments allow for a better fit to the size of your child.
The long zip makes changing baby easier.
The absence of sleeves prevents the child overheating. The warm air can circulate freely around his body and, should he become too hot, it can escape through the armholes.
We Also Recommend