Real nest of enlightenment and comfort, the Cocoonababy® nest reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth. While respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® nest allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content. This position present many advantages, including improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep.
How does the Cocoonababy® Nest promote such deep sleep?
- Read more information
- Watch the documentary on the origin and benefits of the Cocoonababy
- Watch our 'How does it work?' video
The semi-fetal posture helps to:
- reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
- limit the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
- limit gastric reflux
- improve the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side)
The Cocoonababy® nest includes:
- an adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- a white Fleur de Coton® fitted sheet (machine washable at 30°C). Additional fitted sheets are available in white, grey or powder pink
- a waterproof sheet (machine washable at 60°C)
- a white Fleur de Coton® Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement
Dimensions: 69cm x W: 40cm x H: 19cm
Use: For babies of 2.8kg and above, from birth to around 4 months (or when baby starts rolling)
- Cocoonababy® Brochure
- Cocoonababy® Nest presentation booklet
- Instructions for use
- Frequently asked questions
- We recommend avoiding online auction sites as these often sell counterfeits which may present serious safety risks to your baby.
- Although Cocoonababy nests may be reused for a second child, we recommend avoiding buying second hand Cocoonababy nests unless you are certain that care instructions have been followed.
- Do not use the Babynomade blanket in the Cocoonababy® as babies should always sleep with head and face uncovered.
We Also Recommend