Organic Cotton Babynomade
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Red Castle Organic cotton collection is made of cotton derived from organic farming.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet, for those who grow it and for those who wear it.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet:
- Protecting the environment, the process of farming it renders the land fertile and restores the balance in the ecosystem
- It is produced within the framework of sustainable development
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who grow it:
- It is not harmful to the farmers’ health as chemicals are not used (less respiratory problems and less allergic reactions)
- Excessive debt is reduced resulting from the purchase of chemical pesticides
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who wear it:
- High quality organic cotton fibre is more flexible, softer and more comfortable against baby’s fragile, sensitive skin
- Anti-allergenic, organic cotton is produced without chemicals thus reducing the risk of allergies.
An innovative method is used to treat our organic cotton. It is prepared at a lower temperature using less water and reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses thus preserving the environment as much as possible.
The day your baby leaves the Maternity Clinic to come home, you’ll want him to be well and warmly covered. Cosily wrapped in the Babynomade® blanket, he will be ready for travelling in his car seat or carrycot. Thanks to its original design, this blanket will be used again and again by your baby long after he leaves the Clinic - in a baby carrier, at home in his baby bouncer or, quite simply, when he is carried in your arms. In extra soft fleece or in Fleur de Coton® fabric with a hood and simple velcro fastenings, the Babynomade® blanket is perfect for snuggling your baby up at all times.
Use: From birth to 12 months (2 sizes: 0-6 months or 6-12 months)
Baby blanket with legs, without sleeves, quick and easy to use.
The shape follows the curve of the shoulders for easy closure of a 3-point harness.
Generously sized hood.
The velcro fasteners permit baby to be wrapped without being disturbing.
Lightweight Fleur de Coton® fabric.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE BABYNOMADE IN THE COCOONABABY AS BABIES SHOULD ALWAYS SLEEP WITH HEAD AND FACE UNCOVERED. WHEN WRAPPED IN THE BABYNOMADE THE BABY NEEDS SUPERVISION.
We Also Recommend